Re: Future Call

  • Alu Alex
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
      Hi Vineeth,

      I am really glad to hear this news and at the same time really thank GOD for giving people like you to lead us in spiritual life.

      Just for the information of members:
      Vineeth is a professional photographer and you can view his amazing captures in Orkut.

      Thanks,
      Alu Alex
      St Peters & St Pauls JSO church, Bangalore
    • Vineeth John Abraham
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2010
        Dear Friends,

        Thanks a lot for ur mails and prayers for me. I think Alu has written big words. I am afraid I deserve those. Anyway pls remember me in your prayers.

        Thanks and Regards

        Vineeth, Abraham
        4187
      • Jai Cheriyan
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 10, 2010
          Dear Vineeth,

          You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"(-George Bernard Shaw)

          Remember, the dream is only the first step and it will come true through perseverance,dedication and motivated hard work.May God give you the necessary strengths.

          Thanking you,

          Jai Cheriyan
          Member ID # 0914.