Kattachira Tel. Nunmber

  • Chev. Daniel Biju Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      Tel.  Nr. Kattachira St. Mary's Jacobite Church

      + 91 479 211 55 65  (24 hrs answering)

      "From Now on all generations will call me blessed"  St. Luke 1:48

      Just now (7th Jan 2010, 09.00 PM; IST) updates are:

      Today 78th day passed.  Its started on 21st Oct 2009
      As on today 17 bottles of divine fragrant fluid is filled
      The bottles using are the same our church using to keep Holy Mooron, which takes about 250 ml

      One bottle is about to fill, means by tomorrow 18 bottles.

      10th January, at 2 pm IST,  Our Catholica Bava with all other bishops arriving Kattachira Church, to read the Holy Apostolic Bull approving the Miracle by our Holy Church.

      With Prayers

      Daniel Biju Daniel (Chevalier)
      SAMAJAM
      Paitel, Kadeesa Jacobite Church, Kayamkulam