English version of Qurbanakramam

  • Varghese George
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
      Hi All,

      Anyone please send the english version of "Qurbana kramam", or from where I can buy this.

      Please dont send the "Manglish" version (malyalam written in English).

      Regards
      Varghese George
      St.Marys Jacobite Church
      Vazhamuttom
    • Mathew G M
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
        Dear Mr Varghese,
        It is available online at:

        http://sor.cua.edu/Liturgy/Anaphora/PubCeleb.html

        In Christ,
        Mathew G M

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Varghese George wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > Anyone please send the english version of "Qurbana kramam", or from where I can buy this.
        >
        > Please dont send the "Manglish" version (malyalam written in English).

      • P.K. John
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
          Dear Mr. Varghese,
          May I suggest the following books.
          1. The service book of The Holy Qurbana by Seminary Publications(MSOT), has English, Malayalam, Transliteration
          and a brief commentary. Tel: 0484 2748079.
          2. The Living Sacrifice: The Holy Qurbanakramam by C.K. Varghese, published by Thuruthel Press, Pandalam.
          Tel: 04734 252668.
          Both of these may also be purchased at Mor Julius book centre, St. Joseph's Cathedral, Kottayam.
          Tel: 0481 2564499
          I remember a link was provided in an earlier message in this forum to an oriental church website, where I have
          downloaded a word file of their Qurbana Kramam.

          With prayers,
          P.K. John
          Member: Mor Ignathios Church, Pallom.

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Varghese George wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > Anyone please send the english version of "Qurbana kramam", or from where I can buy this.
          >
          > Please dont send the "Manglish" version (malyalam written in English).
          >
          > Regards
          > Varghese George
          > St.Marys Jacobite Church
          > Vazhamuttom

        • Joy Thanangdan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
            Dear Mr.Varghese George,

            Shlomo!

            You can contact and buy the english version of "Qurbana kramam" through

            Michael Mor Dionysius Dayara,
            Vadakkadathcavu P.O
            Adoor-691529.
            Tle.No:04734-229192