Re: Future Call

  • Anoop Mani
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2010
      Dear Vineeth,

      It is a glad news that you are joining the seminary. I feel more happy in understanding that in the beginning itself you have an aim and a mission. Not only our church but also christianity need people like you. God will lead you in the right path. Wish you all the best.

      With regards
      Anoop
    • Alu Alex
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
        Hi Vineeth,

        I am really glad to hear this news and at the same time really thank GOD for giving people like you to lead us in spiritual life.

        Just for the information of members:
        Vineeth is a professional photographer and you can view his amazing captures in Orkut.

        Thanks,
        Alu Alex
        St Peters & St Pauls JSO church, Bangalore
      • Vineeth John Abraham
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2010
          Dear Friends,

          Thanks a lot for ur mails and prayers for me. I think Alu has written big words. I am afraid I deserve those. Anyway pls remember me in your prayers.

          Thanks and Regards

          Vineeth, Abraham
          4187
        • Jai Cheriyan
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 10, 2010
            Dear Vineeth,

            You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"(-George Bernard Shaw)

            Remember, the dream is only the first step and it will come true through perseverance,dedication and motivated hard work.May God give you the necessary strengths.

            Thanking you,

            Jai Cheriyan
            Member ID # 0914.