Gaining Confidence Before God

  • Rev. Fr. John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      Gaining Confidence Before God

      The next sermon on the topic of the ability to get through difflicult and dark
      times with God's help (make our resolutions accordingly):

      "You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness above your fellows." Psalm 45:7

      "The wicked has gone far off that he might not learn righteousness..." Isaiah 26:10

      "The way of the humble is straight; the path of the righteous is straight and level." Isaiah 26:7

      "My beloved, if our hearts do not condemn us, then we have confidence before God." 1 John 3:21

      This sermon uses the readings appointed from Isaiah 26; I John 3; and Psalm 45. The scripture readings are from the Malankara lectionary.

      This sermon given on Sunday,January 3, 2010 by Fr John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      LISTEN ONLINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2010/01/gaining-confidence-before-god.html