Holy Tri Mass by new Bishops Live streaming.

  • John Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      Hi all,

      Our new bishops H.G. Issac Mor Osthatios (Rev Fr. Saji) and H.G. Zachariah Mor Phelexinos (Rev Fr. Zachariah) are assisting in the Holy Tri Mass (Moonninmel Qurbana) celebrated by H.G. Geevarghese Mar Athanasios at my parent church in India, St John's Attamangalam Jacobite Syrian Church, Kumarakom, Kottayam on January 7th, 2010 at 9 am IST. This is the final day of our Feast of St John (Valiaperunnal).

      The whole perunnal events are being live telecast in internet (Video) at the church website given below.

      http://www.kumarakomchurch.com

      Thanks,
      John
      508-904-5674
      Sent from Marlborough, MA, United States