Denaha - Feast of the Baptism of our Lord

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      We celeberate Denaha - the feast of the Baptism of our Lord on January 6th. This feast known as Theophany in Eastern Orthodox and Epiphany in Roman Catholic tradition is a very important feast of our Lord.

      The following link has a collection of 'hymns', bible readings etc from the Denaha feast.

      http://sites.google.com/site/syrianorthodox/feasts-of-our-lord/theophany

      OR

      http://tinyurl.com/yfszhml

      Hope you find it useful.