Re: Baroda Church

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2010
      Shlomo to dear brother Joy,

      Thank you very much for the suggestions and concerns raised. We have already appraised the situation in the diocesan council. Though our Mumbai Diocese is in it's infancy, our bishop H.E Eusebious Thirumeni and the development committee have studied and assured all possible help.

      Our beloved Catholica bava thirumeni have already issued the necessary bull which is cited in the appeal. The same was published in MSV. Few of our SOCM members have already contributed to this noble cause and we pray for them. Since we are reaching the deadline of agreement for the plot we need to mobilise the funds soon.

      Dear brother if you can give mail id / address we will send the soft/hard copies of the same.

      For SMJSOC Baroda,

      Johnson