Invitation for the consecration of St. George JSO Simhasana Church Al AIn

  • Fr. Aji Mathew Karimpanackal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      Dear Brothers,

      By the immense grace of God, our new church building for the St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church in Al Ain, will be consecrated by His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, the Patriarch of Antioch and All the East, the Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church, on January 14&15, 2010. On behalf of the church, I humbly invitng you all, to come down and share the joy and happiness together. (Please find attached invitaion and picture of the Church)

      Fr. Aji Mathew Karimpanackal
      Vicar
      for and on behalf of
      ST. GEORGE JSO Simhasana Church, Al Ain