New metropolitans for dioceses of Malabar and Mylapore of Malankara Church

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010
      Malankara Church is today (04 January 2010) blessed with two more Metropolitans as the bishop-designates were consecrated as new shepherds.

      The Catholicos His Beatitude Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I consecrated Very Rev. Sabor Remban (Zacharia Mor Phelaxinose) and Very Rev. Afroth Remban (Issac Mor Osthathios) as the metropolitans for the Malabar and Mylapore of Malankara Church at the St. Athanasius Cathedral, Puthencuriz, Kerala, India on 04 January 2010.

      All metropolitans of Malankara assisted His Beatitude in the consecration ceremonies.

      The solemn function was also attended by a large gathering of Monks, Priests, Deacons, Nuns, the Syriac Orthodox Faithful and other distinguished Guests.

      In Our Lord's Love
      SOCM Moderators
    • T h om a s
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
        Greetings!

        Praise the Lord our God!May the Lord rise more Sheppards' for us!

        May the Lord empower the new Sheppards' abundantly! Also may our Lord help them to plow in the Vineyard for the grandeur of HIS name!

        In HIS name,
        Thomas, # 972