Wishes to newly ordained Ramban's

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      Wishes to Very Rev. Sabore Ramban (Rev. Fr. Zakkariya) and Very Rev. Afroth Ramban (Rev. Fr. Saji Thomas) for their ordination.

      A biography of Sabore Ramban was published in Global vision. To know more about him, please visit

      http://www.globalvisiononline.net/religious.html

      Thanks and Regards

      Vineeth, Abraham
      4187
    • Anil George
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010
        Dear Vineeth John,

        Thank you very much for sending the link about Very Rev. Sabore Ramban.

        Those who have not read it it , please do read it.

        I am copying the link once again.

        http://www.globalvisiononline.net/religious.html

        Yours In Christ

        Anil George