Future Call

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hi Friends,

      I often used to think, why we are here in this world. I believe Each
      and everyone is assigned with a duty for our short term of life here.
      We cant run away from it, and we cant turn our face from it. I wanted
      to know what i am destined to. It was a real tough time for me
      recently. But i am sure it was God who took me in his hand with care.

      So now i cant run away from my destiny. It is a dream for me to work
      for the destitute, Old age people who are thrown away from their
      families, people who are sick. I always wanted to take it as a mission.

      Before i start this mission, i myself would like to educate for the big task. I am planing to join for BCS (Bachelor of Christian studies) this academic year, as the first step for priesthood. Classes will commence on this Feb.

      As you all know i am a simple guy, with no extra brain. But i have
      full hope in prayers, and God will do miracles with that. Without your prayers i cant move forward. I request you all to keep me in your prayers so that i can do something for the kingdom of Lord and for the people who suffer.

      Thanks and Regards

      Vineeth, Abraham
      4187
    • Anoop Mani
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2010
        Dear Vineeth,

        It is a glad news that you are joining the seminary. I feel more happy in understanding that in the beginning itself you have an aim and a mission. Not only our church but also christianity need people like you. God will lead you in the right path. Wish you all the best.

        With regards
        Anoop
      • Jai Abe Cheriyan
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
          Dear Vineeth,

          May God Almighty showers his gracious blessings upon you.

          Regds and prayers,

          Jai Abe Cheriyan
          Member ID # 0914.

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Vineeth John Abraham wrote:

          > Hi Friends,
          >
          > I often used to think, why we are here in this world. I believe Each
          > and everyone is assigned with a duty for our short term of life here.
          > We cant run away from it, and we cant turn our face from it. I wanted
          > to know what i am destined to. It was a real tough time for me
          > recently. But i am sure it was God who took me in his hand with care.
        • Alu Alex
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
            Hi Vineeth,

            I am really glad to hear this news and at the same time really thank GOD for giving people like you to lead us in spiritual life.

            Just for the information of members:
            Vineeth is a professional photographer and you can view his amazing captures in Orkut.

            Thanks,
            Alu Alex
            St Peters & St Pauls JSO church, Bangalore
          • Vineeth John Abraham
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 9, 2010
              Dear Friends,

              Thanks a lot for ur mails and prayers for me. I think Alu has written big words. I am afraid I deserve those. Anyway pls remember me in your prayers.

              Thanks and Regards

              Vineeth, Abraham
              4187
            • Jai Cheriyan
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 10, 2010
                Dear Vineeth,

                You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"(-George Bernard Shaw)

                Remember, the dream is only the first step and it will come true through perseverance,dedication and motivated hard work.May God give you the necessary strengths.

                Thanking you,

                Jai Cheriyan