GOD FOR EVER AND EVER

  • Chev. Daniel Biju Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      Nephew of Mor Titus Thirumeni, Passed away on 29th Dec.

      Its with deep regret, still we praise the Lord

      God is our God for ever and ever;
      He will be our guide even to the end

      Psalms 48:14

      There is no word to express our condolence,  A boy of 16 years, during his christmas vaccation from Sanik School, Kazakoottam.  He knows swimming but still he sunk.

      Yes, He guide up to the end.

      Let us pray for his Soul and grieving family

      with prayers

      Daniel Biju Daniel (Chev)
      SAMAJAM