St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church ,Al Ain-UAE.

  • Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      Dear All,
      Shlomo!

      Warm Greetings.Wish you all a Happy & prosperous New Year.
      By the Immense grace of God, the new church building for the St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates will be consecrated by His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas the Patriarch of Antioch and All the East, the Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church, on January 14&15,2010.

      Our Catholicose H.B.Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I,H G Mathews Mor Aphrem(Patriarchal Vicar for Al Ain&Sharjah),H G Mor Gregorios Joseph (Secretary of the Holy Synod),HG Dr.Kuriakose Mor Theophilose(Resident Metropolitan of the Malankara Theological Seminary & In charge of Germany, Switzerland &Austria Diocese),H G Dr.GeeVarghese Mor Coorilose(Patriarchal Vicar for UK&Niranam)and patriarchal Ministry delegates will bless this auspicious occasion with their Eminences esteemed presence and prayers.

      In this joyful and blessed occasion, we request your prayers to make this holy and memorable event a grand success.

      Regards in HIS Name

      With prayers,

      For
      Rev.Fr.Mathew Karimpananckal (Aji)
      St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church
      Al Ain-United Arab Emirates.

      Joy Thanangadan
      ID 4061