Re:This is the time to rethink

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2009
      Dear brother Noby C.Mathew

      I have tried to express my visions whenever necessary.

      Church itself , is the body of Jesus Christ and we all are part of it.
      Once King Solomon dedicated the Jerusalem Temple , Gods glory covered
      the area like a cloud/shade. In other words , Churches belongs to the
      GOD. The current litigation could be because of the devilish thinking instigated in someone in someday and thus we are all willingly or unwillingly in the nest of cases (In my view, the current generation's responsility are very limited , since its started very long before).

      In order to stop spreading of problem, there is no point of looking for unity on leadership /property, H/ever I prefer brother hood , harmony among all churches/all individuals irrespective of divisions based on Jesus Christ's teaching.

      So, please let us meditate the following verses from Mathew 7 21 - 22 . lot of people saying 'LORD" LORD" from various places/divisions,
      /churches. But who will be saved is clearly mentioned in the below
      verses.

      21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

      22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'

      23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you
      evildoers!'

      Thanks
      Benny