Obituary - Gikku

  • Biju Cherian
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      Dear All,

      It is with deepest sadness to inform you of the accidental death of Mr.Gikku, beloved nephew of our Archbishop His Eminence Yeldho Mor Theethos on 29th December (Tuesday) near his residence in Sultan Bathery, Wynad, Kerala. He was at the age of sixteen and a student at Military Academy, Kazhakkoottam, Trivandrum.The funeral will be held today at their home parish St.Thomas Jacobite Syrian orthodox Church, Malankarakkunnu(Malabar Diocese) at 2:00pm. He is survived by his beloved parents Mr.Babu and Mrs.Ajitha , older brother Mr.Geo and many loved ones from Thenunkal and Pathickal Family.Please pray for the  departed soul and grieving family .

      A memorial prayer meeting has been scheduled to be held at our Diocesan headquarters( 10 Stonehurst court,Pomona,NY-10970) today at 7:00pm. To show our respect and share the grief of our thirumeni all are kindly requested to attend this prayer meeting. Your Condolences may send to thirumeni@...

      Sincerely,
      Biju Cherian
      (718)698-1864