Matrimonial Digest / 0199-2009

  • SOCM Matrimonial
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2009
      Matrimonial Digest / 0199-2009

      Dear Members,

      We do not take or assume any responsibility for the particulars
      given by the advertiser. Concerned parties are encouraged to
      verify the particulars. As per the request of some advertisers we
      withheld the contact details and will forward any reply to the
      advertiser for further personal contact. Further correspondence to be
      done with the E-Mail address / Phone Number given against each
      advertisement.

      Please read the successful stories of the matrimonial advertisement
      in the SOCM forum at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SOCM-FORUM/message/6505

      SEEKING BRIDEGROOM
      Matrimonial; Code # 173/09
      ****************************
      November 21, 2009

      Proposals are invited for my niece, 24 years, 5.5", slim, and fair. She is studying for M.S. in Psychology and working part time. She is God fearing, very active in church, well mannered and has a pleasing personality. She is a US citizen, migrated to the US with her parents when she was 10 years of age. Her parents are Syrian Orthodox Christians well settled in the US, originally from Kottayam. If interested, kindly respond with brief personal and professional
      information and recent photograph to susanjohn827@...

      Matrimonial; Code # 172/09
      ****************************
      October 23, 2009

      Orthodox Christian parents settled in the USA invite proposals for their daughter, born &brought up in USA, 31 years old, attractive, God fearing, and family oriented. She has master's degree & now working in USA. We are seeking proposals from well educated boys from any Christian denomination preferably born & brought up in USA or outside kerala. If interested, please respond with brief personal & professional info, contact information and recent photograph to Eldhos09@...

      Matrimonial; Code # 170/09
      ****************************
      August 10, 2009

      Jacobite Syrian Parents Ernakulam Seeks suitable match for their daughter 35 years, 169 cm, Fair, Post Graduate in Garment Designing. She is a divorcee with no encumbrances.

      Suitable Professional graduate individuals may get in touch with the following phone numbers: 0484 2205247. or mail to: issacmathai@...

      Matrimonial; Code # 167/09
      ****************************
      July 30, 2009

      Jacobite parents from Ernakulam District invites proposals for their daughter 25yrs. Working with Ministry Of Health, Dammam, Saudi Arabia. She is fair and God fearing. If interested kindly Contact. 00966542757586, 00966504943034 (Jomon)

      Matrimonial; Code # 165/09
      ****************************
      July 21, 2009

      Syrian Jacobite parents invite proposals for their daughter, an innocent divorcee, age 29 yrs, 154 cms, God fearing. She has done her BE and MBA. Currently she is persuing her MS in USA.We are looking for a God fearing, family oriented and well placed boy. If interested kindly respond to proposed12@... or 91 9020275063

      Matrimonial; Code # 164/09
      ****************************
      July 06, 2009

      Jacobite Christian parents settled in Canada invite proposals for their daughter born and brought up in Canada. She is 32 years old 5'5"in height attractive, God fearing and family oriented. She graduated with Master's degree in Bio-Material Engineering currently doing MBA full time ,hopefully finish in May 2010. WE are seeking proposals from Christian grooms with professional backgrounds. Contact with details and a recent photograph E-mail sangamto@...

      SEEKING BRIDE
      Matrimonial; Code # 171/09
      ****************************

      Jacobite Syrian Orthodox boy 30 years 175 cm, fair from an ancient family Kunnamkulam, now settled in Trichur, seeks a suitable bride preferably an engineer or professionally qualified girl. The boy is a post graduate mechanical engineer with MSc from Bristol University UK. He is working for Rolls-Royce PLc Derby UK. His father (diseased) was a retired Executive Engineer and mother is a retired HOD in English from a college in Trichur. Please contact phone 0487 2334608 or Email mi.molly@...

      Matrimonial; Code # 169/09
      ****************************
      August 04, 2009

      Jacobite parent's invites suitable proposals for their son, 25yrs (DEC 1983)/188 cms, completed his BTech (Mech) from MG University Kottayam in a merit seat thereafter MBA from XIIME Bangalore and currently working with Tata Consultancy Bangalore in Pre Sales. The proposed boy is the elder one of 2 sons. The second son is also a BTech Mechanical Engineer (Fresh and appointed in SPIL)Father is a Graduate Electrical Engineer and mother an administration Manager in UAE. We belong to an ancient Jacobite family, well to do, from Kottayam. We are looking for a well educated Professional (Architect, Engineer, CA Dental', Btech+MBA etc), God fearing and good looking girl from an educated and good family. Girls with post graduation or PG aspiration preferred.

      Interested parents may send the details and photograph to ajithmat@... . Contact # 00971502601190; Contact person: Ajith Mathews.

      Matrimonial; Code # 168/09
      July 30, 2009

      Jacobite parents from Ernakulam District invites proposals for their son 28yrs. 175 BDS. He is very handsome. Contact-9495220574, 0484-2612804

      Matrimonial; Code # 166/09
      July 22, 2009

      Proposals invited for a Syrian orthodox Medical Doctor (27 yrs, fair ,tall) from Canada. Seeking suitable alliance from God- fearing, professionally qualified girls (fair, tall, age 22 -25)/Doctor, Dentist, pharmacist, Engineer (ME,MS)) with good Christian family background from Canada.

      If interested please respond with full details (phone number/photograph )- mail - matj82@...

      For the full list of the matrimonial advertisement, please
      visit:http://www.socmnet.org/Matrimonial.htm