This is the time to rethink

  • Noby C.Mathew
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2009
      Shlomo  in Christ, Mr Benny,

      What  I  meant  by Fire  work  at  devalokam is  we  can  celeberate the victory  in the  field of  public  service (Medical college),that  will  be  automatically  a  startle   in  Devalokam because  they  are the only people  trying to  destroy  Yacobaya  sabha,they are the people grown  from  Yacobaya  sabha with  blood & milk of our  church,That  was  a symbolic usage. Sorry  for the  confusion which  made by  message

      Noby C.Mathew
      From the desk of the Moderator:

    • Benny
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2009
        Dear brother Noby C.Mathew

        I have tried to express my visions whenever necessary.

        Church itself , is the body of Jesus Christ and we all are part of it.
        Once King Solomon dedicated the Jerusalem Temple , Gods glory covered
        the area like a cloud/shade. In other words , Churches belongs to the
        GOD. The current litigation could be because of the devilish thinking instigated in someone in someday and thus we are all willingly or unwillingly in the nest of cases (In my view, the current generation's responsility are very limited , since its started very long before).

        In order to stop spreading of problem, there is no point of looking for unity on leadership /property, H/ever I prefer brother hood , harmony among all churches/all individuals irrespective of divisions based on Jesus Christ's teaching.

        So, please let us meditate the following verses from Mathew 7 21 - 22 . lot of people saying 'LORD" LORD" from various places/divisions,
        /churches. But who will be saved is clearly mentioned in the below
        verses.

        21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

        22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'

        23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you
        evildoers!'

        Thanks
        Benny