New Bishops

  • Sinu Philip Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      Brothers,

      i would like to extend my congrats to the catholica bava and the other bishops for deciding to choose  7 new bishop to manage  the new and existing  dioceses . I feel that it was a wise decision and it would further strength our church in terms of administration and spirituality.I am attaching the link from Mangalam for those of you who have missed the news.
      http://mangalam.com/index.php?page=detail&nid=253638&lang=malayalam

      As a matter of curiosity , i would like to know if our church has any minimum requirement like age, education ,service etc for a bishop candidate.If any one has any details about the same, please reply .

      regards
      Sinu Philip Varghese