'sreaming tears'

  • Fr. Paulose T. Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2009
      I read about the amazing story of the 'streaming tears'. We will need a Daniel to interpret what that means. May be, she is not happy about the century-old litigations in the church. Perhaps, she is interceeding with tearful eyes so that the church leadership and the faithful on both sides of the isleĀ find ways and gain wisdom to come up with serious solutions to establish peace and cordial relations among families, friends and relatives.

      Fr. Paulose T. Peter
      Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church