Re:This is the time to rethink

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2009
      Dear Noby..

      Well noted your message..., your quest to keep a balance with others by having a Medical College is advisable if it is for healthy competition.
      Educational Institutions in any form with moderate/reasonable fees will certainly a good aspect for all people from all sorts of life.

      But , I cannot understand your below sentence.

      (After the inauguration of our medical college we can make a
      big firework at Devalokam lasting for two hours )

      A life of a Christian either Jacobite or not, should be a true follower of Jesus Christ first, not anybody else. Apostles, Saints all shown us the same humble way. Once Jesus Christ was annoyed and was angry to those business people who were using the space for selling /exchanging money in the temple of Jerusalem where the gentiles used to pray.

      Please ,noby, let us understand GOOD & BAD habbits given to our great
      grand parents Adam& Eve by Satan and now been inherited to us as well.

      Our Lord Jesus Christ came to the world is for giving Eternal Life.

      So let us refrain/restrict ourselves from Bad habbits. God is love.

      Thanks
      Benny
      4190
    • S Chandy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2009
        Hi Noby,

        You said the right thing, we should reduce unwanted expenses and route it to things to ministries like medical helps.

        in HIS love
        4167
        S Chandy