The Miracle in Kattappana Chappel

  • Abraham Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2009
      May I suggest the following, if not done already:-

      A small drop of the Holy substance coming out of the photo shall be taken inside a small glass capillary tube and placed it inside a small glass bottle, seal it and give to all OUR churches so that it can kept in the alter of St. Mary in all our churches.

      To keep its sanctity and to avoid its commercialization and prevent it  reaching the undesirables, these should be given only to the priests of OUR
      churches. This way all our people and the future generation will be fortunate to share this rarest of rare phenomina happeing in  Kattappana chappel.

      Best regards,

      PAbraham Paul, Karottuveettil, Trivandrum.
      SOCM#3321