MASOC NEWS LETTER-First Edition

  • Biju Cherian
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.1 MB
    December 24th,2009

    Dear Friends and Families,

    Christmas Greetings to all. It gives us great pleasure to share the inaugural edition of the news letter published by Publicity and public relations committee in connection with the Silver Jubilee Celebrations of the Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church in North America and Canada. The purpose of this publication is to keep you informed on the convention preparations, plans and progress. A variety of relevant topics will be discussed in future editions along with regular updates from the diocesan leadership. We look forward to your feedback so that we can make the news letter meet your expectations and needs. Thank you in advance,

    http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/MASOC_The%20First%20Newsletter.pdf

    sincerely,
    Biju Cherian(Coordinator,Publicity and public relations committee)
    Saju Skaria(Chief Editor, MASOC- News letter)