Congratulations Mar Basil, Kothamangalam

  • Binu Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2009
      All the members of JSO Church in Kerala and abroad should be proud for Mar Basil School, Kothamangalam becoming the Champions of the Kerala Schools Athletic Meet. We all hope our church managing committee will appreciate their efforts and will reward them with gifts & certificates in keeping our church & the school morale high over others. Let us all pray for them and bless them to continue as Champions for the future years too.

      Binu Thomas
      St. Stephens JSO Church, Abu Dhabi