Merry Christmas

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2009
      Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of
      great joy, which shall be to all people.

      For unto you is born this day in the city of David
      a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
      - St. Luke 2: 10-11

      Have a Christ-filled Christmas to all members

      In His Joy
      SOCM Moderators
    • Rev. Fr.George V. Vayaliparambil
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2009
      Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

      Baritho - Mor Athanasiose Study Circle in association with Global Vision Online portal proudly presents its new venture to the Syriac Christians all over the world �Herge Suryoye" our new Online Syriac Study Programme.

      Directors of the program
      H. G Mor Aprem Mathews
      Ver. Rev. Zeki Zitune Cor Episcopa, Australia.

      Program Coordinators
      Rev. Fr George Vayaliparambil
      Vineeth Abraham John�

      Gloval Vision Crew

      Inaugration Ceremony on 31st�December by H.B Mor Baselious Thomas I at Puthencruz