Hearty Congratulations - My dearest Mar Basil

  • Babu Paul Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009

      " Hearty Congratulations Mar Basil "

      Mar Basil Higher Secondary School Kothamangalam, bearing the Holy name of St: Yeldho Mor Baselious Bawa brought home the State School Championship Crown, is the Star and Jewel in the Crown of the Jacobite Church and is their real pride.

      I do keep my beloved school very close to my heart with very high nostalgia and I do feel so proud that I am also a product of this school. (1964 to 1970)

      pls visit the school site www.marbasilhss.com or connect thru www.cheriapally.org

      I do take this opportunity to congratulate the brave & smart athletes of our school who brought the glory to the land and our Holy Church, with 22 Gold, 21 Silver and 13 Bronze Medals – a total of 186 points out of the 400 earned by Ernakulam district to with the Championship.
      It is the first time they kissed the Champions Trophy.

      They were fully supported by Prof. Babu Issac Parekkara, Chairman & Chief trainer of Kothamangalam Olympic Athletic Academy and Phy. Edu. Director of Mar Athanasius College, their trainers Shibi Mathew, Jimmy Joseph, Sibi Stephen, the school management, MBHSS Old students association, Kothamangalam Marthoman Cheriapally Managing committee Members and above all, the good people of Kothamangalam who supported and co-operated in the achievement of this great glory. We are thankful to all of them.

      Our sports heritage is not new - the well acclaimed and only inter school Foot-ball tournament in Kerala for the prestigious "Basil Trophy" is now more then 54 years old.

      Overwhelmed by the glory they brought for our Holy Church, we would like to gift each member of the winning team with a cash prize -
      would u like to associate ? if so, please contact the undersigned at the earliest.

      Seasons Greetings and May God bless you

      Yours truly
      Babu Paul Maracheril