This is the time to rethink

  • Noby C.Mathew
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2009
      As we  all know  Jacobite  churches  are  in  backward  in the  field of  Heath Care,I  mean  we haven't got  any  medical  college,(As  our  Kolenchery Medical Mission medical  college  built under  leadership  of  our  Shreshta  Bava  was  taken  by  IOC). So  we  need  to  costruct  a  new  one .But  while  hearing  this  all of us  will  say  it is impossible because  as  we are so  late.

      But  I  will  tell  this  not  so  late ,this  is  the right  time to  build  some  institution like  medical  college.  We  have  reduce  our  over  expenses  .Contribute  that  for  the  betterment of  our  church. We  are  spending  too  much  money  to  held our  festivels like  'perunnal'.  We  should  examine  the  unwanted  expense  of each  perunnal,like  illumination ,firework,  etc .We  are  spending  thousands  of  money  for  firework & illumination  in  each  year  even  if  it  is a 'perunnal' of  'Kurishumthotty'.  So  the  big  parishes  like Kothamangalam Church,Manarcad church  spend  more  than  lakhs  for  the  above  purposes. If  we want  to  find  out  money  for  ourown    institutions  we  have  to  avoid   some  of  the  above  unwanted  expenses .  If  we  collect  the  money  from  each  church which  they  are  using  for  firework &  illumination,  we  can easily  buy  the  land  for our  medical  college  within  two  years.  The medical  college  building will  be finished  within  5  years  after  that.  After  the  inaguration  of our  medical  college  we  can  make  a  big  firework   at  Devalokam  lasting  for  two  hours .If  our HB Baseliouse Thomas I  Bava  take  necessary  steps  that  will  be  possible  for  us  with in  this  time .If  we  start  the  project  that  will be  finished with  the  help  of  all  the  Jacobite.

      Noby C.Mathew
      From the desk of the Moderator:

    • Benny
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2009
        Dear Noby..

        Well noted your message..., your quest to keep a balance with others by having a Medical College is advisable if it is for healthy competition.
        Educational Institutions in any form with moderate/reasonable fees will certainly a good aspect for all people from all sorts of life.

        But , I cannot understand your below sentence.

        (After the inauguration of our medical college we can make a
        big firework at Devalokam lasting for two hours )

        A life of a Christian either Jacobite or not, should be a true follower of Jesus Christ first, not anybody else. Apostles, Saints all shown us the same humble way. Once Jesus Christ was annoyed and was angry to those business people who were using the space for selling /exchanging money in the temple of Jerusalem where the gentiles used to pray.

        Please ,noby, let us understand GOOD & BAD habbits given to our great
        grand parents Adam& Eve by Satan and now been inherited to us as well.

        Our Lord Jesus Christ came to the world is for giving Eternal Life.

        So let us refrain/restrict ourselves from Bad habbits. God is love.

        Thanks
        Benny
        4190
      • S Chandy
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2009
          Hi Noby,

          You said the right thing, we should reduce unwanted expenses and route it to things to ministries like medical helps.

          in HIS love
          4167
          S Chandy