Latest Pictures from Kattachira (12/12/09)

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2009
    Hi All,

    I visited KATTACHIRA palli yesterday.
    I could take some pictures of Holy THAKSA. Attaching the same!!!

    Photo 01
    http://socmnet.org/photos/Miracle_Kattachira/Miracle_Kattachira121209_JVA_01.jpg

    Photo 02
    http://socmnet.org/photos/Miracle_Kattachira/Miracle_Kattachira121209_JVA_02.jpg

    Photo 03
    http://socmnet.org/photos/Miracle_Kattachira/Miracle_Kattachira121209_JVA_03.jpg

    Photo 04
    http://socmnet.org/photos/Miracle_Kattachira/Miracle_Kattachira121209_JVA_04.jpg

    It was a blessed moment for me to witness the great miracle with my naked eyes.
    I am really Thankful to our Lord, for giving me this great opportunity.

    Thanks and Regards
    Vineeth, Abraham
  • Johnson
    Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2009
      Dear Vineeth and all,

      It looks like the oil flow from the Holy Thaksa has created a human like image on it. Or is it my illusion?.

      Does the flow from the picture still continue?. People say that the flow is not water but an oil like liquid with fragrance. What is your experience?. How the general public view these miracles over there?. Rev. Fr. George Vayaliparambil and Very Rev. Kaniamparambil Achen had testified these type of miracles at various churches and other places. What does these indicate?

      In HIS Love,

      Johnson
      2335
    • Vineeth John Abraham
      Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2009
        Hi Johnson,

        Thanks for the reply. I heard like the oil flowing from "Holy Thaksa" is in the form of Holy Mary. I also felt something like that when i saw it.

        Yea it is having a nice fragrance. My cousin who is a Dn. has visited Kattachira Palli last month, and he told me the same.

        I have no idea, why the miracles are happening. Trying to learn from others.

        Vineeth Abraham