Confession

  • Rev. Fr.George V. Vayaliparambil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2009
      Dear Moderators

      It is not a good to publish such a confusing messages.

      As per the teaching of our Church, partaking the Holy Qurbono with out proper confession and remission of sin is a Sin that we do against the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit that leads us to repentance and help us to do a true confession. The end of such act will be both spiritual, psychological and physical death. Please read Rom 1. If we didnt obey the commandments and teachings of the Lord, He will  leave us to do mortal sins that will end in everlasting death.

      Regards
      Fr George Vayaliparambil