A doubt about the our Lord's crucification and death

  • Manoj C George
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2009
      Dear All,

      We are taught by our church fathers that Jesus Christ was fully human and fully divine. Its also my understanding that His divinity never left him even for a moment. Even when He was crucified and He died, He was fully human and fully divine.

      Now my doubt is if that is so, is it right to believe that God died on the cross ? And if so, is it not contradictory to the belief that God is immortal ?

      Rgds
      Manoj C George
      Member ID 1309