Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1392 , Dec 10, 2009
      "If we want to fare well in this life and go to Paradise, and to call our God love and father, we must have two loves: the love for God and the love for our neighbor. It is natural for us to have these two loves, and contrary to nature not to have them. Just as a swallow needs two wings in order to fly in the air, so we need these two loves, because without them we cannot be saved."

      St. Cosmas Aitolos.

      "The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those who are planted in the house of the Lord Shall flourish in the courts of our God." Psalms 92:12-13
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1392 of 1392 , May 21 8:21 PM

        "When the Savior heard the apostles, And saw the grief of those who loved Him, Then, like a father, He came to their aid, and pitied them, and said: `Do not mourn, My friends, it is not time for tears. Nor is this a day of lamentation, But it is a time of grace, for I ascend To My Father; I lift up My wings, And I come to rest in My tent; For I created the firmament of Heaven as a tent -- A tent not to circumscribe but to encircle Me. As Isaiah puts it: `God established Heaven as a vaulted arch And dwells in it as a tent.' He says to those who are His: `I am not separated from you; I am with you, and no one is against you.'"

           St. Romanos the Melodist.

        "And you who seek God, your hearts shall live. For the Lord hears the poor."  Psalm 69:32-33

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith