Re: Need prayers for my Mom

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2009
      Brothers in Christ.

      Thanks for all your prayers for my Mom till date. Today they started the next stage of treatment. 1st Course of Chemotherapy is done today.

      Doctor today told, even though the lump was small, its growth is fast. 90% of the disease is curable which is in Level 1. My mom is in Level 3. There are 60 % of coming back again. So they are giving the most aggressive medicine. I need all your prayers for her so that she can with stand during the entire treatment.

      I have full faith in our Lord, that he will do miracles by prayers. So please remember her in ur prayers for atleast coming few weeks.

      Thanks and Regards

      Vineeth, Abraham