Mor Gregorios Jacobite Students Movement - Thumpamon Diocesan inauguration

  • Apu Jose
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009
      Dear Readers,

      MGJSM Thumpamon diocesan unit inauguration is to be held on 13th, December, 2009 in Thumpamon diocesan Cathedral (St Mary's Jacobite Syrian Cathedral) , Pathanamthitta.

      The formal inauguration is at 3.30 pm. Thumpamon diocese Metropolitan His Grace Mor Milethios Yuhanon will lead the function . Very Rev Geevarghese Thengumtharayil Remban and other priests will also be present in the function. The meeting is organized by Rev Dn Thomas K Poothiote and other MGJSM Central Committee members.

      All Jacobite students are kindly requested to attend the meeting.
      In the intercession of Mother of God ,St Gregorios , our patron and St Athanasius, our guiding light.

      Apu Jose
      Coimbatore