Please pray for the departed soul of Mr. Philip Varghese, Mannathoor

  • Johnson Mannathoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009
      Dear All,

      Please pray for the soul of Mr. Philip Varghese, Athanickal puthenpurayil (njattuvettiyil, Mannathoor who died in an accident yesterday.

      He along with family used to attend the Holy Mass on every Sunday and his son is an Altar boy in our St.George's JSOC Mannathoor. He had served our Nation as an army man also.

      Yesterday while on the job of cleaning the Gober gas pot in his compound, he accidently slipped in and died. He was an expert in the architecture of gober gas plants.

      His funeral will be done today in the cemetry of St.George JSOC Mannathoor.

      Please pray for his soul as well for his family to come out of this turbulence.

      In His Name,

      Johnson Mannathoor,
      #2335.