Re:How to overcome this ?...

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2009
      Dear Sabu P Alias.

      From your message, I can understand the difficulty you all are facing.
      I do not know , whether my letter below give any relief to you all. But I believe in something , which I would like to narrate below.

      Please let us meditate the verses from PSALMS 106 - 13/15

      13 They soon forgot His works;
      They did not wait for His counsel,
      14 But lusted exceedingly in the wilderness,
      And tested God in the desert.
      15 And He gave them their request,
      But sent leanness into their soul.

      The above narrates what had happened while bringing the Jews from
      slavery, they lusted exceedingly and tested God and God gave them their request. But, the end is tragedy to them. God's plans are different from our's . So no trick, money can achieve result irrespective of IOC or even us. At last , the end will be the plan of God only.

      Sorry to say that, Bible based preaches are minimal in our churches(my
      opinion only) (both IOC & US ) and due to this, people believe to fight each other for something ( ?) and at last the moment of death, we all may lose the chances to be children of God (Ref John 1.9 ).

      In the Christmas time, just imagine....God the father selected the place of birth of his only son , the savior. ( Not at all in any Kings palace ), the good news to the world given not to any think tanks at that time, only shepherds. God always happy to those who are humble ( ref Michai 6).

      Jesus Christ taught us to forgive only . He who taught only to love not to hate anybody but to hate sin. In other words , if we are Christian we will not have any enemy anywhere till we die. Yes , Our lord Jesus Christ forgiven even to those Roman Soldiers who driven nails in his palms& feet.

      May God find a peaceful solution to all of our problem.

      Thanks
      Benny