Re: References from Holy Bible to the Nicene-Creed

  • Cecil.K.Varghese
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2009
      Dear Mathew,
      Marvelous research! Thank You for sharing the valued info. Please come up with new findings in the future also.

      Thanks and regards
      Cecil.K.Varghese
      ID#890
      Houston
    • Johnson Mannathoor
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2009
        Dear All,

        The malayalam full reference of Vishwasa pramanam is available in the book 'Rakshikkappeduvan njan Enthu Cheyyaanam?' by our Malphono and Syriac poet of India Very Rev. Kaniamparambil achen.

        This english version can be circulated among our faithful so that they can come closer to the Word of GOD.

        In His name,

        Johnson Mannathoor

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Cecil.K.Varghese wrote:

        > Dear Mathew,
        > Marvelous research! Thank You for sharing the valued info. Please come up with new findings in the future also.
        >
        > Thanks and regards
        > Cecil.K.Varghese
        > ID#890
        > Houston

      • Georgey Thomas
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2009
          It is wonderful.
          I encourage you to read two books written by our beloved Kaniyamparampil Achen.
          1. Rakshikappeduvan Njana Enthu Cheyyanam
          2. Puthiya Niyama Vyakhyanam.

          these two books will give you a lot of information.
          Regards
          Georgey