Updates From Malankara Syriac Voice

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      H.B Catholicose Dr. Baselios Thomas I visited H.H Patriarch Ignatius Zakka I at St. Ephrem Monastery

      MA`ARAT SAYYIDNAYA, DAMASCUS: H.B Catholicose Dr. Baselios Thomas I accompanied by H.G Dr. Mor Gregorios Joseph & H.G Mor Aphrem Mathews visited H.H Patriarch of Universal Syriac Orthodox Church at St. Ephrem Monastery here. H.B Catholicose and delegates from India held meeting with H.H Patriarch to update the status of the church in India. The delegation left to India after completing a short visit of 2 days on Dec 06, 2009.

      All U.A.E Gospel Meeting of Ethiopian Orthodox Church held at St. George JSO Simhasana Church, Al Ain

      AL - AIN, UAE: All UAE Gospel Meeting of Ethiopian Orthodox Church held at St. George JSO Simhasana Church here on Dec 04, 2009, Friday. The Gospel meeting was inaugurated by H.G Aboona Demetriov , Bishop of UAE of Ethiopian Orthodox Church. Ethiopian Orthodox faithful from all over UAE attended.

      Photos
      http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/Albums/EthiopianConvention2009UAE/index.html

      Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church Mumbai Convention 2009 held

      Photos
      http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/Albums/MumbaiConvention2009/index.html