How to overcome this ?...

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2009
      Dear All

      Piravom Valiyapalli is planning to conduct its Idavaka Sanagamam on the coming sunday (13-12-2004). We announced the same and arches were errected at various place in the town. As usual, Fr. Joseph Mankidi and the Muvattupuzha Methran of IOC has come out with their usaual tactics. Their help is thier god ,"money and court". They have already filed 4 cases in the Pallikodathy against the function. They have also planing to conduct an Idavaka Sangamam on 13-12 itself!! (The trick they played last year to include the revennue/Police officers into picture to prevent the function).

      Joseph Mankidi is the man who proclaimed from the pulpit of Nechoor Jacobite church (remember the case IOC lost recently . But this man has managed to maintain the status- quo on a temporary basis with the help of their god) that he will close the Piravom Valiyapalli.

      Piravom Valiyapalli is continously fighting this satanic people for the last few years. These people have managed to block the construction of a vault in the church. Only a small percentage of IOC members are there in Piravom. But they give us a heap of problems. How to overcome this evil clutch of IOC?. We are actually fed up and earnestly request your prayer and valuable suggestions.

      Sabu P Alias
      3323
    • Benny
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2009
        Dear Sabu P Alias.

        From your message, I can understand the difficulty you all are facing.
        I do not know , whether my letter below give any relief to you all. But I believe in something , which I would like to narrate below.

        Please let us meditate the verses from PSALMS 106 - 13/15

        13 They soon forgot His works;
        They did not wait for His counsel,
        14 But lusted exceedingly in the wilderness,
        And tested God in the desert.
        15 And He gave them their request,
        But sent leanness into their soul.

        The above narrates what had happened while bringing the Jews from
        slavery, they lusted exceedingly and tested God and God gave them their request. But, the end is tragedy to them. God's plans are different from our's . So no trick, money can achieve result irrespective of IOC or even us. At last , the end will be the plan of God only.

        Sorry to say that, Bible based preaches are minimal in our churches(my
        opinion only) (both IOC & US ) and due to this, people believe to fight each other for something ( ?) and at last the moment of death, we all may lose the chances to be children of God (Ref John 1.9 ).

        In the Christmas time, just imagine....God the father selected the place of birth of his only son , the savior. ( Not at all in any Kings palace ), the good news to the world given not to any think tanks at that time, only shepherds. God always happy to those who are humble ( ref Michai 6).

        Jesus Christ taught us to forgive only . He who taught only to love not to hate anybody but to hate sin. In other words , if we are Christian we will not have any enemy anywhere till we die. Yes , Our lord Jesus Christ forgiven even to those Roman Soldiers who driven nails in his palms& feet.

        May God find a peaceful solution to all of our problem.

        Thanks
        Benny