Re: The Execution Petition - Doubts of a layman

  • V T John Nalunnakal
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2009
      Respected Gleeson Baby,
      Thank you for your kind and prompt response. Your sharp,harsh and witty words they deserve very much and I enjoyed it very much.

      I could not see earlier the message of Shev.Adv P J Philip in these columns by oversight and I looked back for the message as per your advice.I have now downloaded the message in full of the able and learned advocate son of our Church(May God bless him aboundently ||) read it, re-read it and want to read it again and again.How beautifully has he prepared the affidavit on behalf of the Malankara Jacobite Burdono||. With your reply and the affidavit my doubts are all cleared and we must turn to the everlasting King of the everlasting House of Jacob (St.Luke 1:33)to shower his everlasting mercy on the persecuted Jacobites.

      With prayers good wishes and ofcourse wishing you and every one of our freternity A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A PUROSEFUL & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

      V T John
      ID 3085