Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1861 , Dec 6, 2009
      "...a single righteous man is worth more than the whole world."

      St. Peter of Damaskos.

      Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out! Romans 11:33
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1861 of 1861 , Apr 25 5:25 PM
        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Whenever we enter the church and draw near to the heavenly mysteries, we ought to approach with all humility and fear, both because of the presence of the angelic powers and out of the reverence due to the sacred oblation; for as the Angels are said to have stood by the Lord’s body when it lay in the tomb, so we must believe that they are present in the celebration of the Mysteries of His most sacred Body at the time of consecration."

        St. Bede the Venerable.

        "I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works."  Psalm 9:1

        The Bible reading for the 18th of Baramoudah, April 26, is:
        31 If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not true. 32 There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the witness which He witnesses of Me is true. 33 You have sent to John, and he has borne witness to the truth. 34 Yet I do not receive testimony from man, but I say these things that you may be saved. 35 He was the burning and shining lamp, and you were willing for a time to rejoice in his light. 36 But I have a greater witness than John's; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish--the very works that I do--bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me. 37 And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. (John 5:31-37)
        Martyrdom of St. Arsenius, Slave of St. Sousnyous.

        The Bible reading for the 19th of Baramoudah, April 27, is: John 5:39-47
        Martyrdom of St. Simeon the Armenian, Bishop of the country of Persia and 150 with him.
        Martyrdom of the blessed Youhanna (John) Abu Nagaah El-Kabeer.
        Martyrdom of the Vizier Abu Elaala Fahd ibn Ibrahim and his companions.
        Martyrdom of Daoud (David), the Monk.

        Prayer Requests:

        I. Tadros - Broken ankle, awaiting surgery.
        C's uncle - Stage 4 cancer.
        Sam - Drugs Addiction.
        B.E.
        The Helmi family.
        Yaga - Cancer.
        Robert - 8-month-old infant with a rare kidney disease.
        Faith and family - Healing and guidance
        Ricardo F. - Serious Health issues
        Thomas, Matthew, Irene and Ayman M.
        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        AA and her kids
        MB
        Emad
        Brienne B. - Dealing with a serious illness
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.
        Mary - Illness