Re: Sacred Tomb of Saints

  • Paul Joshy
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
      Dear Cecil

      I think we should change our mindset then we can construct a church in
      Parumala. I agree with you the problem we would face when we initiate the project. Your arguement " ...they(IOC) will react in many ways..... they will not react(for a liquor shop) but, Jacobites church they don’t allow.

      Ultimately one more case will be against our H.B. Bava", i feel it could have happend during the 1970s to 1990s, but now we have the political influence and money power, though IOC is strong in the southern area. What my feeling is that "if there is a will there is a way" that we need to do. Importantly in any of the Case in which our Bawa is accused of has been convicted by the court , some are pending while some are outrightly rejected by the court.

      J M Paul
      #1040.