Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1377 , Dec 3, 2009
      "...just as insensibility, callousness and hardness of heart develop as a result of ease, soft living and self-indulgence, so from a way of life marked by self-control and renunciation come contrition of heart and compunction, expelling all bitterness and generating a gentle gladness."

      St. Gregory Palamas.

      "Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord." Romans 12:19
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1377 of 1377 , Apr 30

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Atheism, true 'existential' atheism burning with hatred of a seemingly unjust or unmerciful God, is a spiritual state; it is a real attempt to grapple with the true God... Nietzsche, in calling himself Antichrist, proved thereby his intense hunger for Christ."

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "May the Lord fulfill all your petitions. Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven With the saving strength of His right hand."  Psalm 20:5-6

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.