Re: Sacred Tomb of Saints

  • Cecil.K.Varughese
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2009
      Dear Mr. Paul,

      I appreciate your idea to redirect the money of believers from IOC church to our own church. In the southern diocese Niramanm Thumpamon Kollam I OC has not only money power but also muscle power. Suppose we are planned to construct a new church adjacent to Parumala church they will react in many ways. Firstly, they obtain a stay for the construction ( Ayiram roopayum malloorum  undangil…………) If somebody open a foreign liquor shop sometimes they will not react but,  Jacobites church they don’t allow.  Ultimately one more case will be against our H.B. Bava. We can’t restrict believers, correct, but we can educate our children in our home and home parish.

      Cecil.K.Varughese
      ID# 890
      Houston
    • Paul Joshy
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
        Dear Cecil

        I think we should change our mindset then we can construct a church in
        Parumala. I agree with you the problem we would face when we initiate the project. Your arguement " ...they(IOC) will react in many ways..... they will not react(for a liquor shop) but, Jacobites church they don’t allow.

        Ultimately one more case will be against our H.B. Bava", i feel it could have happend during the 1970s to 1990s, but now we have the political influence and money power, though IOC is strong in the southern area. What my feeling is that "if there is a will there is a way" that we need to do. Importantly in any of the Case in which our Bawa is accused of has been convicted by the court , some are pending while some are outrightly rejected by the court.

        J M Paul
        #1040.