H B Catholicose Baselios Thomas I visited Al Ain,United Arab Emirates.

  • Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
    Dear All,
    Shlomo!!
    His Beatitude Catholicose Baselios Thomas I visited St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.

    Our Catholicose celebrated the Holy Qurbana on December 29, Sunday.On 3oth December,Catholicose inaugurated the one day retreat lead by Mr.Benny Punnathara(Chief Editor of. Sunday Shalom & Shalom Times and. Chairman of Shalom TV) organised in our church.On the same day H.G. Dr. Kuriakose Mor Theophilose (Resident Metropolitan of the Malankara Theological Seminary & In charge of Germany, Switzerland &Austria Diocese)also visited our church. His Grace inaugurated the Christmas Carol for this year.

    Rev.Fr.Mathew Karimpananckal expressed the deepest gratitude to our Catholicose and H.G. Dr. Kuriakose Mor Theophilose Metropolitan for their esteemed presence and Blessings.

    Regards in HIS Name
    Joy Thanangadan
    ID 4061
  • Joseph M Abraham
    Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2009
      Dear Joy,
      Please verify the Dates of the holy Qurbano celibrated by H B at Al Ain. Is it Nov.29th and Nov.. 30th 2009 insted of Dec.29 & 30th.

      Joseph Malloossery
      (973-663-0735)
    • Joy Thanangadan
      Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2009