Re: Need help for Rev. Fr.Mathews Kurian Naduvilekara's family

  • Zacharia Mathews
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      When I heard about this news, what crosses my mind was that G-d is blessing us with the suffering and we have to pray together for Achan's healing (in fact G-d is asking us to pray for Achan). Let us pray the prayer that the most blessed Prophet Moses prayed to G-d, when his sister is seriously inflicted with sickness. Moses prayed: G-d, please, please heal her and she was healed. Let us pray together this effective healing prayer for Achen and let us contribute out of our heart towards his holy healing expenses.

      Zacharia Mathews