More About the Miracle at Kattachira Pally

  • Dr Biju Varghese Kodiyattil
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      On Sunday, 29.11.2009, I visited our Kattachira pally.

      Now there is divine oil found on the THAKSA also.

      Church authorities have already collected 2 1/2 bottles
      of that oil from the photo and preserved on the thronose

      The Church is near Kayamkulam.3 km from railway station and
      4 kms from KSRTC and Pvt bus stand.
      30th November was the 40 th day since the miracle happened.

      Address:
      St Marys Orthdox Jacobite Syrian Church,
      Kattachira, Pallikkal P.O, Kayamkulam 690503 -

      e-mail -kattachirapally@...,
      Pally Tel: 04792115565,
      The vicar, Fr Roy George- ( mob 949-553-9090 )

      Oh Virgin Mary, Mother of Lord, Pray for us always,
      Your Devine intersession is our only protecting fort.

      Dr Biju Varghese Kodiyattil
      S. Mazhuvannoor