Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1331 , Nov 30, 2009
      "Therefore, seek nothing; for before you even ask your Heavenly Father, He knows your needs. Neither seek the friendship of earthly kings and princes nor rely on them, for you would thus be forgetting the Heavenly King, Whose soldiers you consecrated yourselves to be, fighting not only against flesh and blood but against the master of this age's darkness. Jeremiah the Prophet warns us: 'Cursed is the man who trust in man and makes flesh his arm, whose heart turns away from the Lord' (Jer. 17:5). By giving several examples of evil men, Jeremiah proves that he is a blessed man who relies on God."

      St. John of Rila.

      "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not helpful. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any." 1 Corinthians 6:12
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1331 of 1331 , Feb 8

        "To suffer for Christ's sake is patiently to endure whatever happens to us."

           St Gregory of Sinai.

        "Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth."  Isaiah 12:4-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.