Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1349 , Nov 30, 2009
      "Therefore, seek nothing; for before you even ask your Heavenly Father, He knows your needs. Neither seek the friendship of earthly kings and princes nor rely on them, for you would thus be forgetting the Heavenly King, Whose soldiers you consecrated yourselves to be, fighting not only against flesh and blood but against the master of this age's darkness. Jeremiah the Prophet warns us: 'Cursed is the man who trust in man and makes flesh his arm, whose heart turns away from the Lord' (Jer. 17:5). By giving several examples of evil men, Jeremiah proves that he is a blessed man who relies on God."

      St. John of Rila.

      "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not helpful. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any." 1 Corinthians 6:12
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1349 of 1349 , Mar 12 7:14 PM

        "Continually take careful note of your inner intention: watch carefully which way it inclines, and discover whether it is for God and for the sake of goodness itself and the benefit of your soul that you practice stillness or psalmodize or read or pray or cultivate some virtue."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  Psalm 105:3-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.