True colour and his intention of Eldhose Kavungumpillil is exposed

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
      True colour and his intention of Eldhose Kavungumpillil is exposed

      Read press statement from Patriarchal Vicar of U.K, H.E Dr. Geevarghese Mor Coorilos
      http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/News/letter%20to%20eldhose.jpg

      SOCM News Bureau - Thiruvalla
    • Issac K Joseph
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
        Dear All,

        This new twist in UK saga shows that what Mr. Eldhose was expecting! He now exposed himself that his fight was for some position and fame only. Its also proves again that the supporters of Mr. Eldhose was Devalokam mafia group, who were waiting for a chance to 'steal the sheep'.

        Today "DEVALOKAM" will rejoice, because one more rebel has born through "Kalyan Sari - Musa Gurgan", with the blessings of Devalokam Limited Company and its CEO Didimoseji!

        Today the Heaven will rejoice because, "ORU BARAM KOODI OZHINJUKITTY", from the Holy Church.

        Beware, more wolfs are in sheep's cloths in the Holy Church, in different colours!!

        In Christ
        Issac K Joseph
        # 0917
      • Saju Paulose
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
          Dear Moderators,
          I think we should appreciate Moosa Gurgan for providing a THEMMADIKKUZHI facility for those who face spiritual DURMARANAM from the Holy Church.

          Saju Paulose
          New York