Need help for Rev. Fr.Mathews Kurian Naduvilekara's family

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2009
    • 2 Attachments
    • 1.7 MB
    Dear All,

    One of our Achen an active member of Jacobite Church's Suvishesha Samajam, called Rev. Fr.Mathews Kurian Naduvilekara - diagnosed with Blood Cancer two days ago, he is at the Vellur CMC Medical college now, Doctors started the treatments now like chemo therapy and dialysis etc... The sad part treatment will cost them more than 1.5 million Indian Rupees ( 15 Lacs ). Achens Wife is Jobless and got young kids as well....

    So we have to work really hard to make this family happy....please do something for this Achen and family...I am trying my level best to help them by telling my friends and other trusts who helps people in need...

    below are the contact details for Achen and Kochamma
        Mobile Number - +91-9894278757 -

    If you want to transfer some money to Achen's Account - details are
        Ac/ name - Fr.Mathews Kurian Naduvilekara
        Ac/no. 11180100071916 -
        Federal Bank
        Pampady Branch
        Kottayam

    Or if you wish to send some cheques - please send in his name as Account payee to his home address
        Fr.Mathews Kurian
        Naduvilekara House
        Meenadam via
        Vattakkunnu po -
        Postcode - 686516
        Kottayam.
        Kerala India

    Every little helps will count and please try to help and pass this to your friends ......Attaching some of his photos taken by a friend in last June, I am attaching them as well......

    With Prayers and Regards
    Vineeth Abraham
  • Zacharia Mathews
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      When I heard about this news, what crosses my mind was that G-d is blessing us with the suffering and we have to pray together for Achan's healing (in fact G-d is asking us to pray for Achan). Let us pray the prayer that the most blessed Prophet Moses prayed to G-d, when his sister is seriously inflicted with sickness. Moses prayed: G-d, please, please heal her and she was healed. Let us pray together this effective healing prayer for Achen and let us contribute out of our heart towards his holy healing expenses.

      Zacharia Mathews